Wednesday, January 7, 2015

visits with grandparents...



oh, boy... where do you start?? Andrew last week went to my in-laws house... boy oh boy.... he went by himself and guess what he was the only child for 4 nights.. one on one attention (which is great) BUT coming back home is a real shocker to a system.. yes.. you are now back to one of 7.. 8 if I include Doug as one who I take care of too.. THAT can take a toll on a 4 year old system... He has been bouncing off the walls and EVERYtime it is time to go to bed.... CRY... because he wants to watch a movie... ummmm NO.. you have school tomorrow and we don't need a TV to go to bed... I am forever grateful for grandparents and one day I will be one myself... but for now I have to retrain the brain.. Andrew you are back home buddy!!! I love you sweet boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment