Thursday, December 4, 2014

Will it get easier??

oh, man.. I am wondering if it will get easier... we got the phone call today that December 19 *MIGHT* be the day the other girls leave... Will it get easier? Will they be OK? Will they remember anything about our family? these are just some of the questions that go through this mind of mine! oh, by the way..  this journey is hard.. my heart hurts for those broken children, broken families... I know it is for a season BUT my heart wants them to stay!!! I am struggling.. struggling because I know more about the system than I want to.
BUT Again.. I trust! I trust God knows what is best, He is in control, and I put my all in Him! I know He is writing my story and our families story and these foster babies story!.. How could His story be wrong? Its not! He is in ultimate control of all things .. 
Romans 8:28-29 
28 And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. 29 For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren.

It is oh so hard to hold and then let go.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment