Sunday, June 15, 2014

being their voice....

I remember the day I delivered Alexis I remember thinking she can't talk and she depends on Doug and I for everything!! HUGE responsibility!!!! I remember also thinking WE are her voice....and we have with all our biological children and always will when needed.... 
I also remember in our impact classes thinking and hearing that these foster children need a voice, need an advocate, need lots of love.. 

This is what we are! THEIR voice! I have so many concerns with some of our girls and I WILL be their voice! I will shout from the rooftops! I will do what God has called us to do! 

I want so badly to take all these deep wounds from these precious girls... I know that God can! (I know that God used my wounds to bring me closer to Him)
I want so badly to ask why... But He knows.
I want so badly to be the ones who make sure all needs are met.... Through Him we are!

As I wrestle everybody with the emotions that come along with fostering I am reminded that God is sovereign and We will be THEIR voice!



won't you pray for us???

their hearts
salvation
wisdom
understanding
doctors
case managers
knowledge
patience
 





No comments:

Post a Comment