Friday, June 13, 2014

Another baby??

these days lately we have LOTS of drool, fussing, poopies, diapers, bottles, wipes, bibs, clothes, 2 beds, 1 HUGE diaper bag, 2 different types of formula, 2 containers of baby food, cereals , sheets, blankets and most of all we have 2 babies that are 6 and 8 months :) ....  

the other day when Alexis and I were talking about the future with foster children she said 
"momma, we can take one more, please just one more!".... I quickly said "no!!" don't you think 8 is enough?? ... 

I have often thought lately that this was not our plans to have 4 kiddos of our own and then have 4(2 and under).. my plans and His plans did not look the same BUT I can assure you that God has us EXACTLY where He does! I am thankful and rest in HIM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment