Tuesday, May 8, 2012

weekend breakdown.....

wowzers it has been a weekend... FULL but BLESSED!!!!  Friday we started with a packed day, we had field day at Lanes school .....................  the big kiddos helped on the blow up slide , Lane did her activities and I seemed to have chased Andrew EVERYWHERE, but he is at that age and I will LOVE this stage :) we then headed home to get some "rest" because Alexis had a soccer game later that evening!... That girl LOVES soccer and so thankful that God has given given her that ability to play! so we had her game she scored and it ended up being 1-1... all the while we were at the game Lane was having a BLAST at my nieces birthday party it was a spend the night and with 7 year olds the level of noise was pretty loud I'm sure!... Saturday as we were getting ready for Alexis' soccer game we got the call it was forfeited by the other team... shew.. I have to admit I was thankful we needed to get some MUCH needed work around the house to get it on the market so we headed to McDonough to get some groceries (Aldi) my NEW FAVORITE store! got back and got busy.. we got so much done and we are one step closer! we then piled in the living room that night and Doug made his "famous" popcorn and we watched Rango.. not my favorite movie.. we actually stopped it :( slept like a rock that night and ahhhh Sunday... great day in the Lords house, love being with my Faith family that  encourages, holds me accountable, challenges and loves me, ohhh how if you are not in a church like this oh what you are missing out on! we can't walk this walk with Christ alone, He never meant for you too! we need those other believers to walk with us in the good and bad times of life!... I am thankful to be on this journey of life for HIS glory!... I loved what Brother Don said " we have a beginning date (birth) and an end date(death) what really counts is the dash! What are we doing to spread is name, are we taking care of the poor, do you look different than the world, are you in Love with our Lord??? love each one of you reading!


Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment