Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!

THIS WAS SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we surprised daddy for his birthday!...normally I cave and spill the beans, ohhhhh but NOT this time!.... I was taking a chance that he would be at work!... he is in and out of the office ALOT and he works about 45 minutes from home , so I was GRATEFUL that he was there. Before we got there we stopped at Dollar Tree and got our supplies, silly string, balloons, and an air horn!... we were ready, the kiddos were soooooo excited and admittedly I was too!.. we get to his office and it was PERFECT, first he was there, second he was in the BACK of the building!... I was armed and ready with the air horn!... I started blowing as all his employees looked at me like I was CRAZY, which of course I am! LOL... we found him and he became a great target!.... he was shocked and we were so glad he was surprised, made our day and his!.. here is the fun!.. oh and we ate at Moe's to celebrate!

























No comments:

Post a Comment