Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mug for the camera...

often times when I download the pictures on the computer I can usually see who has been tampering with the camera!... well..... it was Alexis!.. I have seen these pictures and it has reminded me of the purity in her, she is a loving, caring , sensitive, smart, eager to please, nurturing and servants heart child of the most High God!... I love her so much and I am so excited to see how the Lord will use her as she gets older, I admit it is a hard spot to be in when the Lord says he will use your children, some may go overseas into a volatile area where professing Christ will get you killed, and with all that I know I am suppose to raise her up to go!.. 
we tend to want to play it safe but I am to raise her to go........ the question becomes IS HE WORTH IT!... yes, yes, yes.... 


not sure what the Lord has for her but I know I can't fail at my job to raise her to go.......



Matthew 28:19-20
New International Version (NIV)
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”




I just LOVE this girl!




















No comments:

Post a Comment