Monday, December 5, 2011

Thursday... closer to the weekend

I have thought SOOO many times today, "I can't believe this week is almost over" , but as I am getting older and the kiddos are getting older I am realizing how fast it does go by!!!!.. When scripture says life is like a vapor, it is sooooooo true!... the question I MUST ask myself and you may want to ask yourself is "Am I making Jesus a priority in my life and am I sharing the gospel?" or am I living my life for myself and my wants, needs, desires.. "Am I making an impact for the gospel?"  This may be a Hard, Offensive, Crazy or Weird questions you think I am asking..  but remember one day you will stand in Judgement and the questions will be asked... on this same thought just remember that the gospel is offensive and not everyone will repent and believe!... but that would not stop us from doing what the Lord has called us to do :) 



My hearts desire is to please God, my hearts desire is to love Him more, My hearts desire is I will not be sucked into this world, my hearts desire is I won't have any idols in my life, My hearts desire is for forgiveness, My hearts desire is to be more like Christ...

No comments:

Post a Comment