Tuesday, October 11, 2011

These two girls! :) :) :)

As I was going through my pictures I kept coming across pictures of Lane and Maelee and thinking that these girls just LOVE each other!... they are literally like two peas in a pod!...  these pictures really show their love for one another....  we are blessed that all our children have such great friends and thankful that the Lord has brought us all together!...  I think of that song with Maelee and Lane the one that says "friends are friends forever if the Lord is Lord of them!"  love that song and how it should reign true in all of our friendships!... hope you enjoy these as much as I did!








HOW CAN YOU NOT JUST LOVE THESE TWO FACES!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love both of these girls!! So thankful for their friendship and the friendships that our family shares with all the Lawrences!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete