Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Macon Labor Day race 2011

This was a great day for the race in Macon... We started this race well on FRIDAY... Brother David, Angela, Doug and myself went down and stuffed over 2000 race packets with the Fox Fever entry forms... what a fun time that was, after that we went to Carrabas and had a nice dinner!.. ( I always say it is nice when I am not the one cooking LOL) really it was!... then Monday morning came and EARLY it was we left Griffin about 5:30ish!...  we had Lydia with us and the other crew (brother David, Angela, Doug, Myself).. we got to Macon and I think I was tired just from the drive :)  anyways, we ran the race as as usual I brought up the rear (which that is ok, my goal is to finish!) although I did beat my Peachtree time by 8 minutes!...  we jumped back in the car and headed back to Griffin, well, you MUST stop to EAT~~~  and Wendy's was sooooooo yummy!...  OH forgot to mention that Lydia got a BONSAI tree for being the fastest in her age group~!.... you GOOOO LYDIA.....  Fun day, fun friends, fun experience!!!!... do want to mention that I got passed by a man with a prosthetic leg!!!!!   oh well!... here are some pics



sweet young man took our pic!

this was his FIRST attempt to use my camera... turned out to be a COOL pic!
can you guess who's legs are who's??

I think this is a GREAT picture of 2 people whom I LOVE!!!

pretty girl with a pretty Bonsai

after the race!

No comments:

Post a Comment