Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dot on the calendar......

What a BLESSING it was a couple of weeks ago we had our new family life pastor over and his family!.. we were so excited because we had to find an "open" spot on their calendar.. Alyssa gave me a whole lesson about how they make plans, send request, and invite (of course I still probably got it all wrong in explaining) and all of this is on a PHONE....  I am sooooo not techno!.. but I will take all the lessons from them that they want to give!..  we had a GREAT night with grilled hot dogs (well some bigger than others), beans, slaw... good ole southern grill out~!..  the food and  fellowship was so much fun!...  I am now thankful to call them friends now!.. what a blessing they are to our church and Alexis has just LOVED Maddie!.. here are some pics








IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THIS SWEET COUPLE, YOU NEED TO DO SO IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment