Tuesday, September 10, 2013

a broke "fivala"

about a month ago, I got in a cleaning out, organize, conviction on how much stuff we have mode... sometime those things are not good..... I tend to have lots of patience till we have an overflowing amount of stuff... Having just got back from East Asia I was reminded in the out skirts of town that people NOTHING!! and guess what? there kiddos are just fine! so anyway.. I had cleaned out the closets in our house to give to friends that are adopting (have the stuff made it to there house?? not yet!!!) I looked at the clock and it was about 4 and I realized I had not spent any time with the kiddos :(  soooooooo I yelled "lets go on a bike ride!!!" so we got ready and headed to the shed where the bikes were and yep... I stepped in a hole and "pop"  I knew...... BROKE.... no other adult, lots of pain and knowing God would take care of it all!.... looked over at our neighbors and she was pulling in..... thank you!!!! so Caleb went and got her, she comes over with crutches, Motrin, and water!!! BLESS her, I was hurting soooooooo bad.... Alexis stepped up and kept the kiddos till Kat could get to the house.... Yep BROKE...... in the "boot" till probably the end of this month.... so why did I call this blog a broke fivala.... well that is what Andrew calls it and I don't want to forget.....

No comments:

Post a Comment