Monday, April 15, 2013

so many questions........BUT who am I to question!

So many questions have gone through this brain.. that is my personality anyway... questions??? I once was told that to some people they could think you could have ulterior motives.. thanks Mr. Keith!!! well not the case!      

I love asking questions because....
it helps me know others
helps me be a better listener
helps me to keep the focus off me
and it helps me love more...


I have questioned MANY things in my life! this week has had me ask many questions about fostering...

Are we ready?? I mean were we REALLY ready when we brought Alexis home for the first time...

Can I love more?? I mean yes... I already love FOUR kiddos so much...

Can we afford another mouth to feed?? I mean the Lord has provided each meal in abundance....

Do we have enough room?? I mean our home study lady looked at what I thought was a playroom and she saw it as a nursery.....

Are the kiddos ready to share me more?? I mean they have been bugging me EVERYDAY wanting to know when we are getting a child!!!

so as I have pondered these questions and more I realize........... who am I to question God?... He is my Lord in whom I trust!!! I pray for which ever child the Lord has for us!.. I will give it to Him and He will work out all the details.... I trust! I trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment