Thursday, September 1, 2011

I really am back.... 2 months since the last blog!

Just reminding you all what the kiddos look like :) been a while!



Wow... the saying that the older you get the faster the time goes....  ohhhhh soooooo true! time flies too when you are having fun ....  I have once again remembered I have a blog, and again I have NEGLECTED it.....  thankful that the Lord is gracious in so many ways and I know he is in this one too! Well some of the things that we have done. Doug went to Guyana, Andrew had his 1st birthday, went swimming , big kiddos went to G and G, Alexis broken foot, Doug in Texas, Started school, Lane started Kindergarten, visited Clemson... and I am sure there is something missing But I might blog about that later...  oh well....  I am thankful to be back and can't wait to share all that the Lord is doing in the Lawrence Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment