Monday, May 16, 2011

Planting the Garden................ WORK!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of my FAVORITE things to watch.. God allows a seed to grow into something that we eat... it is AMAZING!!!!  It is SO easy to overlook so many things that God has in front of us... I want to go through life with my eyes wide open so I can NEVER lose focus on who and what created it!....  this year I was the picture taker and Alexis was at the Greenwoods so we had Daddy, Lane, Caleb and Joel Greenwood (poor thing worked so hard I heard that he had blisters but NEVER told us)... that boy can work & not one complaint (we should really look at him as an example!!!)....  here are the pictures.....










1 comment:

  1. Yep, that is my Joel!! He IS a hard, willing worker, and we love him so much!! He LOVED helping with your garden, and I enjoyed those cucumbers that grew as a result of the Lawrences' hard work in their garden. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete